In autumn winter 2017 our palettes are rich, saturated and darkened. We want to wear colours, which are alluring, look expensive and make us feel cherished.
Rich elderberry wine
The red and berry colour family is so important going forward. It will grow across summer 2017 and into autumn. From childrenswear to interiors, expect a rush of the red family. In the home, dark interiors continue to be strong. We love the return to dark reds for interior furnishings and walls. Deep purpled berries are perfect for modern tailoring for both men and women.
The Essence of Colour in AW 2017
1. Trust your intuition and always return to the colours, which you love.
2. Simplify your colour palettes and offer clear and decisive colour choice to your customer.
3. Celebrate your foundation colours – show your clients that you have an understanding of timeless, beautiful neutrals.
4. Offer realistic colours, which real people want to surround themselves with.
5. Use tones or layers of similar colours to build a strong and decisive product colour message.